KIT FOR THE PREPARATION OF (Sn) 99mTc Red Blood Cell (RBC) In-vitro labelling, for INJECTION
After labeling with Tc-99m, this kit is used for imaging of red blood cells in the following cases:
- Measurement of total volume for red blood cells
- Determining the survival time of red blood cells
- Recognition of the way red blood cells move
- Determining the exact place of gastrointestinal bleeding
- Evaluation of hepatic hemangioma
(Labelling procedure In-vitro) (All steps must be done in aseptic conditions)
- Take 0.1 mL of ACD solution by the syringe (19-21G needle).
- Collect patient’s blood in 1-3 mL, mix gently.
- Inject the patient’s blood to lyophilized vial (reaction vial), mix slowly and wait for 5 min.
- Inject 0.6 mL of sod. Hypochlorite (2-a) to the reaction vial, then mix gently.
- Inject 1.0 mL of ACD solution (2-b) to the reaction vial and then mix gently.
- Inject 10-100 mCi of sodium pertechnetate (99mTcO–4) in 1-3 mL to the reaction vial,then mix gently and wait for 20 minutes.
- Inject the labelled 99mTc-RBC to the patient within 30min after labelling time(by syringe19-21G needle).
- Store the kit 2 – 8 °C
- Store the reconstituted kit 15 – 25 °C
You must be logged in to post a comment.