KIT FOR THE PREPARATION OF MEDRONATE(Sn) 99mTc-CIPROFLOXACIN INJECTION
After labeling with Tc-99m, this radiopharmaceutical kit is used as a diagnostic agent to detect infections, especially in the bones of hands and feet.
This radiopharmaceutical is highly sensitive in discerning the site of bacterial infections from sterile inflammation.
- Add aseptically sterile and non-pyrogenic solution of 99mTcO4– (370-740 MBq) in 1 mL saline
- Shake the contents of the vial slowly for a few seconds.
- Incubate the vial for 20 minutes at room temperature.
- The reconstituted solution is stable for 6 hrs.
- Store the kit – 8 °C, keep away from light and humidity
- Store the reconstituted kit 15 – 25 °C