KIT FOR THE PREPARATION OF AN INJECTABLE SUSPENSION OF HUMAN SERUM ALBUMIN MACROAGGRIGATES (Sn) 99mTc
- Lung perfusion scan
- Pulmonary embolism and myocardial infraction
- Chronic circulatory failure
- Regional respiratory distress
- Intravenous blood flow imaging
- Perfusion imaging in abdominal and posterior organs
- Diagnosis of deep vein thrombosis from the lower extremity and pelvis
- Investigating the likelihood of superior vena cava(SVC) obstruction
- Injection sterile 99mTc (5 – 40 mCi) aseptically into the vial in a volume of 2 – 5 mL.
- Dissolve the lyophilized material by shaking the vial for 10 seconds and wait for 15 minutes.
- Examine the radiochemical purity (RCP).
- Labelled preparation is to be used within 6 hours. Within this period the total RCP of 99mTc-MAA should bemore than 95.0%.
- Shake before using.
- Store the kit 2 – 8 °C
- Store the reconstituted kit 15 – 25 °C
You must be logged in to post a comment.