KIT FOR THE PREPARATION OF PENTEATE (Sn) 99mTc-BOMBESIN INJECTION
After labeling with Tc-99m, this peptide radiopharmaceutical kit is used as a diagnostic agent (mainly for location detection, staging, and follow-up of breast tumor treatment and programs).
This kit also has a special application in differentiating malignant tumors from benign breast tumors.
Gastrin-releasing peptide receptor (GRP) is a type of receptor in a variety of common human tumors, and radioactive Bombesin analogues show a high binding affinity for these receptors.
- Add 0.5 mL 0.9% saline in an evacuated vial, and allow the mixture to preincubate for 5 min.
- Add aseptically sterile and non-pyrogenic solution of 99mTcO4– (10 – 40 mCi) in 0.5 mL saline.
- Shake the contents of the vial slowly for a few seconds.
- Heat the vial for 10 minutes at 95 °C.
- Wait 10 minutes for cooling to room temperature.
- The reconstituted solution is stable for 6 hrs.
- Store the kit – 20 °C, keep away from light and humidity
- Store the reconstituted kit 15 – 25 °C