KIT FOR THE PREPARATION OF 99mTc (Sn)-Bicisate INJECTION
This radiopharmaceutical kit is used as a diagnostic agent for regional cerebral blood flow scintigraphy after labeling with Tc-99m. This scan, which is performed by the SPECT method, shows the state of blood flow in different parts of the brain, and thus allows accurate assessment of changes in blood flow and activity of different parts of the brain.
According to the core operating guidelines of the Nuclear Medicine Society, common cases of brain SPECT scan (brain scan) are:
- Assessment of suspected brain trauma
- Evaluation of patients with suspected dementia condition
- The need for seizure preventive surgeries.
- Detection and evaluation of cerebrovascular diseases
(All steps must be done in aseptic conditions)
- Add aseptically sterile, non-pyrogenic 99mTc (10-100mCi) in app.1 to 2 mL.
- Shake the contents of the vial for a few seconds.
- Add 2.0 mL phosphate buffer.
- Shake again for a few seconds.
- Wait for 45 min at the room temperature
- The reconstituted solution is stable for 4 hrs.
- Store the kit at 2 – 8 °C
- Store the reconstituted kit at 15 – 25 °C