KIT FOR THE PREPARATION OF 99mTc (Sn)-EC INJECTION
After labeling with Tc-99m, this kit is used for dynamic imaging of kidney and urinary tract function in the following cases:
- Checking the blood supply to kidneys
- Checking the blood supply to the urinary tract
- Kidney discharge
- Diagnosis and follow-up of many kidney diseases
- Examination of the urinary tract condition, its differentiation and obstruction
- Determination of GFR (glomerular filtration rate, an indicator of kidney functioning)
(All steps must be done in aseptic conditions)
- Add aseptically sterile, non-pyrogenic 99mTc (10-150mCi) in app.1 to 3 mL.
- Shake the contents of the vial for a few seconds.
- Add 2.0 mL phosphate buffer.
- Shake again for a few seconds.
- Wait for 15 min at the room temperature
- The reconstituted solution is stable for 4 hrs.
- Store the kit 2 – 8 °C
- Store the reconstituted kit 15 – 25 °C