KIT FOR THE PREPARATION OF PYROPHOSPHATE (Sn) 99mTc INJECTION
After labeling with Tc-99m, this kit is used for heart imaging and diagnosis of amyloidosis disease. In cardiac amyloidosis, amyloid proteins, which are abnormal proteins, can cause heart failure and thickening of the left ventricular wall of the heart. Cardiac amyloidosis also causes diastolic dysfunction (the inability of the heart muscle to relax after each beat).
- Inject sterile 99mTc (up to 80 mCi) aseptically into the vial a volume of 2-6 mL
- Dissolve the lyophilized material by shaking the vial for 10 seconds. Wait for 15 min.
- Examine the radiochemical purity (RCP).
- Labeled preparation is to be used within 6 hours. Within this period the total RCP of
- 99mTc-PYP should be more than 95.0 %.
- Store the kit 2 – 25 °C and protect from light
- Store the reconstituted kit 15 – 25 °C
You must be logged in to post a comment.