KIT FOR THE PREPARATION OF 99mTc-TYROSINE-OCTREOTIDE INJECTION
After labeling with Tc-99m, this kit is used to detect lesions with increased somatostatin receptors.
- Neuroendocrine tumors of the stomach, intestines and pancreas
- Pituitary adenoma
- Tumors originating in the sympathetic system, pheochromocytoma, paraganglioma, neuroblastoma, neuroganglioma
- Medullary thyroid carcinoma
- The course of tumors in which the somatostatin receptors might be increased, such as: Prostate, breast, thyroid and ovarian cancers and renal cell carcinoma
- Add 0.5 mL 0.9% saline in an evacuated vial, and allow the mixture to preincubate for 5 min.
- Add aseptically sterile and non-pyrogenic solution of 99mTcO4– (10 – 40 mCi) in 0.5 mL saline.
- Shake the contents of the vial slowly for a few seconds.
- Heat the vial for 10 minutes at 95 °C.
- Wait 10 minutes for cooling to room temperature.
- The reconstituted solution is stable for 6 hrs.
- Store the kit – 20 °C, keep away from light and humidity
- Store the reconstituted kit 15 – 25 °C
You must be logged in to post a comment.