KIT FOR THE PREPARATION OF(Sn) 99mTc ANTIMONY TRISULFIDE INJECTION
This radiopharmaceutical kit is used as a diagnostic agent in lymphocytography after labeling with Tc-99m. Detection of breast cancer metastases, in case breast cancer has been associated with metastasis, it can be diagnosed using this radiopharmaceutical kit.
- Add 0.5 ml of hydrochloric acid solution (2-a) to the reaction vial (red solution).
- Add 10-100 mCi of freshly pertechnetate (99mTcO4) in 1-3 ml to the reaction vial.
- Heat 30 min in boiling water bath.
- Cool, add 1.0 ml of phosphate buffer solution (2-b) to reaction vial.
- The reconstituted solution is stable for 4 hrs.
- Store the kit and solutions 2-8 ºC
- Store the reconstituted kit 15-25 ºC
- Stability of 99mTc – Antimony TS 6 hrs