KIT FOR THE PREPARATION OF ALKALINE DIMERCAPTOSUCCINIC ACID (Sn) 99mTc INJECTION
This radiopharmaceutical kit is used to diagnose primary and metastatic medullary thyroid cancer. Also, it can be used for imaging and diagnosis of soft tissue tumors such as lung, brain and prostate cancers. In addition, the DMSA(V) Radiopharmaceutical Kit is used to diagnose osteosarcoma, one of the most common primary malignancies or cancers of the bone that originates in the bone itself.
- Inject sterile 99mTc (20-80 mCi) aseptically into the vial in a volume of 2.5 mL
- Dissolve the lyophilized material by shaking the vial for 10 seconds
- Wait for 15 min at the room temperature
- Examine the radiochemical purity (RCP)
- Labelled preparation is to be used within 2 hours after labelling. Within this period the total RCP of 99mTc-DMSA (V) should be more than 90.0%.
- Store the kit 2 – 8 °C
- Store the reconstituted kit 15-25 ºC